Christian, the theological doctrine is a codification of beliefs or a body of teachings or instructions, taught principles or positions as the essence of lessons in a given branch of knowledge or a belief system. The etymological Greek analog is “Catechism.” Doctrine (from Latin – Doctrina, which means teachings or instructions, taught principles or positions, as the essence of teachings in a given branch of knowledge or a belief system.
Doctrine – a belief set of beliefs held and taught by a church, a political party, or another group. It is also a principle of government policy, mainly in foreign or military affairs. Doctrine is here to teach and guide us towards religious beliefs. In this article, we are here to guide you about the Christian theological doctrine. There are three types of doctrine i.e., Service, joint, and multinational.
Christian theological doctrine:
Christian theological is the study of Christian belief and practice. These principles concentrate focus on texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as on Christian tradition. Christian theologians use biblical exegesis, rational analysis, and understand Christian tenets, to make comparisons between Christianity and other cultures as well. These are here to defend Christianity against objections and criticism to facilitate reforms in the Christian church and assist in the.
Christian theologians may be specialists in one or more theological sub-disciplines. These are the kinds of phrases that one finds in a specific job.
- Apologetics/polemics – studying Christian theology as it compares to non-Christian worldviews in order to defend the faith and challenge beliefs that lie in contrast with Christianity.
- Biblical hermeneutics – Interpretation of the bible, with particular emphasis on the nature and constraints of contemporary interpretation.
- Biblical studies – often with particular emphasis on the historical-critical investigation.
- Exegesis – Interpretation of Bible
- Moral theology – Christian ethics that explores the moral and ethical dimensions of religious life.
- Theological hermeneutics – The study of the manner of construction of theological formulations. They are related to theological methodology.
- Prolegomena (first principles)
- Theology proper (The existence of God. The attributes of God)
- The doctrine of Man (theological anthropology)
- Soteriology (justification – Sanctification)
- Pnuematology (doctrine of the holy spirit)
- Ecclesiology (doctrine of the church)
- Eschatology and the afterlife.
- Doctrines such as the Trinity, the virgin birth and atonement
- The salvation army handbook of doctrine
- Transubstantiation and Marian teachings in roman catholic theology
- The distinctive Calvinist doctrine of double predestination
- The Methodist church of great Britain refers to the doctrines to which the preachers of the Methodist church are pledged as Doctrinal standards.
The final verdict:
These aspects are here to guide towards a good path where we can obey God and also help others to do the same. The Christian theological doctrine teaches us the great things about the alpha – omega, the son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit.